The indicator is responsible for coloring candlesticks in the colors of volumes, depending on the market situation. Together with the color of the candle, you will receive an alert in the form of a regular alert.
- Red candles indicate the end or beginning of the DN trend or the end of the correction on the UP trend.
- Green candlesticks – the beginning or end of the UP trend or the end of the correction of the DN trend.
- Yellow indicates a lack of interest in the market and a possible start of a flat.
- The blue ones have an above-average volume and a below-average candle size, which is typical for the end of a trend or for strong support/resistance levels. They are also called “squat” bars.
- The purple candle is characterized by a sharply increasing volume and size. Occurs when testing flat boundaries. Occur rarely.
- The yellow dot above the High of the candle means that its volume is higher than the previous one, and the blue dot under the Low means that the volume is less than the previous one.
- The gray areas are areas where the volumes are below the average, defined by the MAPeriod parameter.
- LookBack – the number of bars to compare.
- Trending-additional analysis function.
- Number Of Bars – the number of bars to calculate. If “0” , then all bars of the history.
- MA Period – the period for calculating the average volume value.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
Color Settings – Color of the bars.
- Alert on color-An alert to change the color.
List of possible alerts (Alert on color-ON)
- MA Cross UP Alert-Alert if the volume above has become higher than the average defined by the MA Period parameter. Does not depend on Alert on color.
- Pop-Up Alert – Pop-up window.
- Push Notification Alert – Push notification.
- Email Alert – Email notification.
- Sound Alert – Only sound (Alert on color-OFF).
- Sound File – The name of the sound file.