The indicator (oscillator) is designed to find points of probable trend direction change. The analysis is performed at the prices of a given period using one of two built-in algorithms. Depending on the selected mode, the oscillator histogram changes color when the values rise/fall or when the zero level is crossed. In the color change mode, you can use an additional filter for the difference in values when the color changes during the rise/fall. In this case, the color will change, provided that the current value not only changed direction relative to the previous one, but also their difference exceeds the specified number. The readings are not redrawn after the current bar is closed.
The following options can be used as a probable signal of a change of direction: crossing the zero level, rising / falling values (peak or trough) , or the reverse intersection of the specified levels (upper and lower).
- Calculation period – calculation period
- Calculation price – the price used
- Smoothing period – the smoothing period of the source data
- Smoothing method – smoothing method
- Rise filtration value – the value of additional filtering
- Color mode-rise – color change mode (true-rise / fall, false-intersection 0)
- Additional algo-enabling / disabling an advanced algorithm for processing source data