The idea of expanding the functions of the free Slider utility arose after the release of a lightweight version of the trading panel-the Trading Chaos Expert Lite, which works in the Current Chart mode, without the ability to support trades by an expert on a variety of instruments in one window.
- The convenience of searching for trading signals by automatically showing the charts of currency pairs from the “Market Overview” with a specified time interval in seconds.
- Automation of placing pending orders using a script or an Expert Advisor with one click.
- A window opens with a chart on the timeframe that the trader needs.
- By connecting the necessary indicators, script, or Expert Advisor to the window, a template is created and saved.
- The Slider profy utility is connected to the compiled template with the parameters of the duration of the graph display and the angle of the StopStart button display set in the settings.
- When you click on the Start button, the Slider profy utility starts showing charts in one window, starting from the first currency pair from the Market Overview.
- When a trading signal is detected, the Stop button is pressed. The Expert Advisor (script) is activated for entering a position or placing a pending order.
- The left mouse button selects the chart, Slider profy opens a new window with a template for the currency pair located next to the list in the “Market Overview”. The Start button is pressed for the next chart views.
- After you finish viewing the charts and automating market entries, in the MT5 interface, click the “Window” button and select the location of the charts “Vertically” or “Horizontally”. Thus, the Trader can easily access the charts with a working expert Advisor.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
The utility works with any indicators and expert advisors of the trader on any timeframe.