This Expert Advisor restores unprofitable trades using a consistent and controlled martingale: it places
consecutive trades with an increase in the lot size until the initial trade is restored, plus a small profit. It
offers a complete hassle-free trading environment, from managing initial trades to recovery. Please note that the Expert
Advisor has a martingale implemented, which means that it takes over the balance losses that are restored later.
User’s Guide |
Installation Guide |
Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ
- Easy to use and control
- Trade easily using the chart buttons
- Controlled and pre-calculated risk level
- Implements a variety of automatic login strategies
- The ability to trade using custom indicators.
- All orders are placed with a stop loss
- Trades micro accounts from 1000 dollars
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- NFA / FIFO compliant
- Download the Expert Advisor and trade using the buy or sell buttons
- Never force you to buy and sell at the same time. Take one initial trade per symbol
- If the buy / sell buttons are not displayed, it means that the Expert Advisor is busy
- The Expert Advisor can trade many symbols at the same time
- But be careful: never, ever load the Expert Advisor twice on the same symbol
- There is no need to set a different magic number for trading different symbols
- Trade with a VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Try never to unload the Expert Advisor to guarantee the atomicity of the martingale
- You can change the behavior of the martingale on the fly at any time
- If possible, trade from an account with a fixed spread
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
- The Expert Advisor’s automatic entries are evaluated when the bar closes
- The Expert Advisor uses pending orders, the connection delay should not be a problem
- The Expert Advisor will not trade live if there is a risk of a margin call with the current settings
- However, the Expert Advisor will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of the risk
- The Expert Advisor trades manually according to the lot size: the tester does not reflect complex profits
- Session filters are implemented by GMT time and apply only to automatic recordings.
- The Expert Advisor will have only one open trade at any given time and one pending order
- Lotsize: the lot size of the initial transaction.
- Break-even: the profit in points at which the Expert Advisor moves the stop loss above / below the opening price for the first trade.
- Break-even behavior: After break-even, the SL can be transferred to the opening price or receive a part of the profit.
- Trailing stop: A trailing stop expressed as a% of the current trading profit.
- Trailing Step: The minimum increase in points for a trailing stop.
- Take Profit: Take profit for the first trade.
- Entry strategy: The Expert Advisor implements several automatic entry strategies to facilitate testing on the history. Possible
- Transactions: The maximum number of transactions to place during the recovery process.
- Zone: The distance in pips between the current and next orders in martingale.
- Trade Asian Session: Enable automatic trading during the Asian session.
- Trade European Session: Enable automatic trading during the European session.
- Trade American Session: Enable automatic trading during the American session.
- Magic Number: The Expert Advisor uses a magic number to determine its trades.
- Custom Comment: Enter your custom comment for all trades here.