The strategy is based on the RVI oscillator, which determines the direction of the trend, as well as moving averages (at the opening prices and at the minimum prices), which allows you to determine the feasibility of opening an order. The market is very unpredictable due to the economic news published every hour, but our expert Advisors are ready for anything thanks to the built-in protection.
The Expert Advisor uses two types of indicators:
- An oscillator (RVI) for determining price fluctuation patterns and trend direction;
- Two moving averages, one of which is built on the opening prices, and the second-on the minimum prices. The price is checked against the moving averages and the decision to open orders is made.
To protect the deposit, the Expert Advisor uses:
- Trailing stop to protect profits. As soon as the order goes to plus, the function will set a stop loss at a certain distance to protect this profit;
- Limit the spread to prevent opening when the spread is too large. Usually brokers use a floating spread;
- Minimum percentage of funds to limit risks. The Expert Advisor can be allocated a certain percentage of the funds to work with;
- The Stop Out level will close all pending orders if the funds in the account fall to the specified value. Some brokers do not have an automatic stop-out.
- Limit on the number of pending orders. Too many pending orders can empty your account.
- Bad time for trading allows you to determine the hours when the Expert Advisor does not trade (the time of opening orders).
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
- Closes orders with any profit of value over in currency: closes an order when the profit in the deposit currency is reached;
- Take profit (order profit ceiling): traditional take profit in pips;
- Stop loss (loss limit): traditional stop loss in pips;
- Lots volume to trade: volume of transactions;
- Trailing stop loss: the distance of the trailing stop. If an invalid value is specified, the minimum allowed distance will be set. If 0, it is disabled.
- Orders expiration time in minutes: the order expiration time in minutes (expired pending orders will be closed). If 0, it is disabled.
- Maximum number of simultaneous orders: limit on the number of pending orders;
- Minimum equity percentage to allow opening new orders: the minimum amount of equity required to open new orders, as a percentage;
- Maximum Spread allowed for operations: maximum allowed spread for opening orders;
- Magic Number: the magic number for the EA’s orders;
Trading Suspension Time settings:
- Defines the starting hour the EA will not trade (0..23h): the hour of the start of the period in which the EA will not trade (only hours). If -1, it is disabled.
- Defines the ending hour the EA will not trade (0..23h): the end hour of the period in which the EA will not trade (only hours). If -1, it is disabled.
Dynamic Lot parameters:
- Double Lots on Gain: Double the volume. Some traders use this feature. Disable – false
- Maximum Lot Size Allowed: The maximum lot size allowed when increasing. If the limit is reached, the size returns to the minimum volume allowed in the market.
- RVI Period: the period of the RVI indicator;
- RVI level UP: the upper level of the RVI indicator;
- RVi level DOWN: the lower level of the RVI indicator;
- Open Price Moving Average Period: the period of the moving average for opening prices;
- Low Price Moving Average Period: the period of the moving average at the lowest prices;
- Equity Percentage to STOP OUT: the minimum value of funds in the account as a percentage, at which all pending orders must be closed.