The Grid Expert Advisor is based on the Martingale principle. Indicators from the standard set of the terminal are used for making transactions. The Expert Advisor has an interesting function of pairwise closing positions of the first and last positions in the grid of positions. To display some values, a panel on the chart is implemented.
- Identification number – The identification number of the Expert Advisor.
- Panel – Enable disable the panel on the chart
- Comment Deals – Comment on the transaction
- Signal Strategy-Choosing a strategy for making trades
- Signal Start-Enable disable the entry of the first trade in the grid based on the strategy signal
- Method calculation Volume-Select the type of funds to calculate the volume of the first transaction in the grid
- Risk – The percentage of risk for the first trade in the grid, if the value is set to zero, the value from the Start Volume parameter is used
- Start Volume – The volume of the first trade in the grid, if the Risk parameter is zero
- Type calculation Volume-Method for calculating the volume of subsequent transactions in the grid
- Coefficient calculation Volume – The coefficient of increasing the lot, if the Type calculation Volume parameter is set to Multiplication or Addition
- Step calculation Volume – Step through how many trades to increase the volume, if the Type calculation Volume parameter is set to Multiplication or Addition
- TakeProfit – Take profit in pips, if the Dynamic Stop calculation parameter is disabled
- Distance-Distance the minimum distance between orders, if the Dynamic Stop calculation parameter is disabled
- Slippage – Slippage for sending a transaction request to the server
- Pairwise closing – Enable disable pairwise closing of positions
- Dynamic Stop calculation-Enable disable dynamic calculation of the TakeProfit and Distance parameters
- Period ATR – The period of the ATR indicator for calculating dynamic levels
- TimeFrames ATR–ATR timeframe for calculating dynamic levels
- Coefficient TakeProfit – Coefficient for calculating the TakeProfit parameter
- Coefficient Distance – Coefficient for calculating the Distance parameter
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
The input parameters of the indicators for the corresponding strategy are intuitive.