Forex trading signalsis an analytical indicator that shows the trend direction, duration, intensity and final rating on the chart. This will give you the opportunity to determine the entry and exit points of the market using points and resistance lines. The indicator is very easy to use. It can be used on all currency pairs and on all timeframes.
How to trade with Forex trading signals?
When the blue dot appears on the screen, it will be a buy signal. At this moment, you open a buy order, set Take Profit to 20 points, Lots= 10% of the deposit. Stop Loss is a signal in the opposite direction, respectively, if we have opened a purchase transaction, then the Stop Loss for us will be a red dot on the screen, that is, a signal in the opposite direction. When a red dot appears on the screen, we open a sell order. We set Take Profit of 20 points, Lots= 10% of the deposit. Stop Loss for us will be a signal in the opposite direction, namely a blue dot on the screen.
- Analysis of trend trends on all timeframes in real time.
- Similar calculation results on all timeframes.
- The indicator works on all currency pairs.
- Very easy to use.
- Visibility of entry and exit points from the market.
- The indicator is not redrawn.
- Sound notification of the signal.
- Changing the color of the lines.
- Changing the thickness of the lines.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
- Periods – the averaging period of the indicator 0.01-0.5