Forex Gump EA is a unique trading system that uses algorithms for trading with several indicators of the Forex Gump series. Thanks to the improved financial control system, this robot regulates the aggressiveness of trading depending on the dynamics of the deposit growth. The more actively the deposit grows, the larger the size of the lots of new opened deals. That is, the trading volume of transactions increases with the growth of the deposit on the trading account. The robot fully automatically analyzes the market using the same algorithms used by the Forex Gump indicators, and then compares the results with the signals of other indicators. After that, the robot evaluates the probability of a market reversal and opens a deal. After opening a trade, the robot begins to accompany it. Pulls up the stop loss in the wake of the price, modifies the take Profit for optimal profit.
- GBPUSD currency pair
- timeframe m5, m15, m30, H1
- initial deposit from$100
- it has improved financial control algorithms.
- fully automatic market analysis process.
- quick response to changes in the trading situation.
- trading system based on scalping strategy.
- robot_step-specify the distance at which the pending order will be placed from the current price.
- rsi – the period of the RSI indicator. This indicator is used as a signal filter.
- StopLossSell – stop loss for sell orders.
- StopLossBuy – stop loss for buy orders.
- TakeProfit – take profit in points.
- TrailingStop – trailingstop in points.
- lots – the initial trading volume from which the trades will start. It is indicated in proportion to the deposit. This parameter is specified in proportion to the balance deposit.
- loss-indicates the total loss of the open order series, when it is reached, all trades will be closed.
- step-this parameter specifies the momentum of the price movement. That is, if the robot determines the direction of price movement, then it expects a sharp price impulse in this direction. When the price starts moving sharply, the robot opens a deal. This parameter is specified in points.
- volumeSell – in this parameter, we specify the maximum tick volume on this candle at which trades will be opened. If the tick volume is larger, trades will not be opened on this candle. This parameter is used for sales transactions.
- volumeBuy – in this parameter, we specify the maximum tick volume on this candle at which trades will be opened. If the tick volume is larger, trades will not be opened on this candle. This parameter is used for purchase transactions.
- max_orders-specifies the maximum number of simultaneously opened orders in the series.
- max_spread – the maximum spread at which the robot will open trades.
- Magic – a magic number. It is specified for each running robot that is unique, so that each robot can see which trades it opened and which trades were opened by other robots.
- comment – comments on open orders.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]