Many modern traders have to open several positions on the same pair, because one position is usually not the best, and many trades accumulate, sometimes with different lot sizes. In such situations, it is not easy to calculate the breakeven price for all open positions. To solve this problem, the Breakeven Price indicator was created.
Breakeven Price is an indicator for MT4 that calculates the current breakeven price for all buy and sell positions opened by a trader or other Expert Advisors. The indicator displays on the chart the current breakeven lines for buy positions and the line for sell positions, and also shows on the chart a comment with the breakeven price, the total lot size and the number of open trades for buy and sell orders. Easy to use, and I hope it will be useful for traders.
- BuyLine color – the color of the breakeven line for purchase transactions.
- SellLine color – the color of the breakeven line for sales transactions.
- BuyLine style – the style of the break-even line for purchase transactions.
- SellLine style – the style of the breakeven line for sales transactions.
- BuyLine width – the width of the break-even line for purchase transactions.
- SellLine width – the width of the break-even line for sales.
- Backgroud BuyLine-display the breakeven line for purchases in the background.
- Backgroud SellLine-display the breakeven line for sales in the background.